Workplace Essentials Bundle
Everything you need to become a consummate workplace professional is included in this course bundle. From managing finance to dealing with difficult people, this course bundle will equip you with the skills and knowledge to be a confident and competent employee.
Available!Return to Store
Everything you need to become a consummate workplace professional is included in this course bundle. From managing finance to dealing with difficult people, this course bundle will equip you with the skills and knowledge to be a confident and competent employee. By purchasing this bundle, you save 50% on all courses outlined below.
The Workplace Essentials Bundle include the following courses:
- An Environmental Audit Primer
- Balanced Scorecard Basics
- Being a Team Player
- Beyond Workplace Politics
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Business Ethics for the Office
- Business Process Management
- Code of Conduct: Setting the Tone for Your Workplace Collaboration
- Continuous Improvement with Lean
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Creating a Workplace Wellness Program
- Creating Successful Staff Retreats
- Crisis Management: Developing a High Reliability Organization
- Developing a Safety Procedures Manual
- Digital Citizenship: Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- Digital Transformation
- Disability Awareness: Working with People with Disabilities
- Diversity Training: Celebrating Diversity in the Workplace
- Employee Accountability
- Encouraging Sustainability and Social Responsibility in Business
- English as a Second Language: A Workplace Communications Primer
- Environmental Sustainability
- GDPR Readiness: Creating a Data Privacy Plan
- GDPR Readiness: Getting the Message Out
- Knowledge Management
- Lean Process Improvement
- Mobbing in the Workplace
- Process Improvement with Gap Analysis
- Purchasing and Procurement Basics
- Planning for Workplace Safety
- Safety in the Workplace
- Six Sigma: Entering the Dojo
- Strategic Planning
- Workplace Ergonomics: Injury Prevention Through Ergonomics
- Workplace Harassment: What To Do About It
- Workplace Violence: How to Manage Anger and Violence in the Workplace
$199.00Level 1 | Duration: 2 Hours This course will assist with welcoming people with disabilities into workplaces, learning how to Interact with people with disabilities, identify and overcome barriers in the workplace, use respectful, appropriate, acceptable language in any circumstance, understand appropriate interaction during the hiring and interviewing process, and understand what job accommodation is and how it applies in a workplace.
$199.00Level 2 | Duration: 2 Hours This course will teach you how to create a safety culture in your organization by developing a safety committee, identifying and resolving hazards, taking proactive safety measures, developing a safety plan, and reviewing your safety program. You will also learn how to respond to, document, and investigate safety incidents.
$199.00Level 3 | Duration: 4 Hours This course will teach you the foundations of Lean through the Toyota precepts and the five critical improvement concepts (value, waste, variation, complexity, and continuous improvement). Then, you will learn about tools to perform continuous improvement in your organization, including 5S, 5W-2H, PDSA, DMAIC, Kaizen, Genchi Genbutsu, and Lean data mapping methods.
$199.00Level 3 | Duration: 2 Hours Once you complete Six Sigma: Entering the Dojo your skills in this practical area of business improvement will be prepped and practiced enough to apply them in the real world. You are going to learn about the basics of Six Sigma and about various improvement tools. You will follow that up with a look at management tools for generating ideas. A look at continuous improvement is next on the agenda and the course concludes with a consideration of customer relationships.