Workplace Essentials Bundle
Everything you need to become a consummate workplace professional is included in this course bundle. From managing finance to dealing with difficult people, this course bundle will equip you with the skills and knowledge to be a confident and competent employee.
Available!Return to Store
Everything you need to become a consummate workplace professional is included in this course bundle. From managing finance to dealing with difficult people, this course bundle will equip you with the skills and knowledge to be a confident and competent employee. By purchasing this bundle, you save 50% on all courses outlined below.
The Workplace Essentials Bundle include the following courses:
- An Environmental Audit Primer
- Balanced Scorecard Basics
- Being a Team Player
- Beyond Workplace Politics
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Business Ethics for the Office
- Business Process Management
- Code of Conduct: Setting the Tone for Your Workplace Collaboration
- Continuous Improvement with Lean
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Creating a Workplace Wellness Program
- Creating Successful Staff Retreats
- Crisis Management: Developing a High Reliability Organization
- Developing a Safety Procedures Manual
- Digital Citizenship: Conducting Yourself in a Digital World
- Digital Transformation
- Disability Awareness: Working with People with Disabilities
- Diversity Training: Celebrating Diversity in the Workplace
- Employee Accountability
- Encouraging Sustainability and Social Responsibility in Business
- English as a Second Language: A Workplace Communications Primer
- Environmental Sustainability
- GDPR Readiness: Creating a Data Privacy Plan
- GDPR Readiness: Getting the Message Out
- Knowledge Management
- Lean Process Improvement
- Mobbing in the Workplace
- Process Improvement with Gap Analysis
- Purchasing and Procurement Basics
- Planning for Workplace Safety
- Safety in the Workplace
- Six Sigma: Entering the Dojo
- Strategic Planning
- Workplace Ergonomics: Injury Prevention Through Ergonomics
- Workplace Harassment: What To Do About It
- Workplace Violence: How to Manage Anger and Violence in the Workplace
$199.00Level 1 | Duration: 2 Hours Learn the difference between coaching and mentoring and how you can use these skills to help improve the overall performance of your team. This course delves into the key aspects of coaching and mentoring as well as the other supporting factors that make an effective coach and mentor, such as goal setting, communication, feedback techniques and adult learning principles. At the end of this course, you will learn about how to develop coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual performance, recognise their strengths, and when these skills may or may not be critical for your team.
$199.00Level 2 | Duration: 2 Hours This course will teach you how to create a safety culture in your organization by developing a safety committee, identifying and resolving hazards, taking proactive safety measures, developing a safety plan, and reviewing your safety program. You will also learn how to respond to, document, and investigate safety incidents.
$199.00Level 1 | Duration: 2 Hours After this course, you will be able to identify mobbing and how it differs from individual bullying, know why and how it occurs, know how it impacts the person targeted and the organization, know what actions to take if you are being mobbed, know how to avoid targeting someone, and know what action to take as an organization to stop mobbing before it starts.
$199.00Level 2 | Duration: 2 Hours You will begin this course by learning what the balanced scorecard is and what types of organisations it is most useful for. Then, you will review some sample scorecards, strategy maps, and tactical action plans. You will also learn how to develop your organisation's mission, vision, and values (which form the basis for the balanced scorecard); a project vision statement; plans to implement the scorecard; and balanced scorecard teams.